We are looking for enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our care team and provide outstanding quality of care to our residents
The successful applicant/s will join a respected service in the area with the focus on person-centered care and work with one of the most respected matron/managers within the region, (as reflected by Care Quality Grades)
* Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
* Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
* Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
* Ensure that the team’s skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the service.
Job Title: Nurse (Female or Male)
How to Apply: Please apply online via the form below.
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment,
please contact us:
Fax: 01923 861596
Or use our contact form.