Hospital Care Service
If a person you care for is in a hospital or Nursing Home you may be faced with important decisions. You may be considering taking a caregiver for the first time and don’t know what to expect. Or you may have already have been having a caregiver, and not satisfied, AB Woolley Care are here to help.
1. Helping patients with their personal care needs such asdressing, showering and eating.
2. Helping patients with their mobility and communication needs.
3. Participating in planning the care of individuals.
4. Following therapy plans such as interventions to assist those with dementia and behavioural problems.
5. Observing and reporting changes in patients' condition, and reporting complaints about care.
6. Helping with rehabilitation exercises, basic treatment and delivering medications.
7. Providing direct support and assistance to therapists.